Drawn from powerful symbols in Ancient Norse Mythology the Aegishjalmur collection brings together some of the most powerful and striking symbolism ingrained with meaning.
Futhark are some of the oldest runic symbols found in Norse Mythology. Featuring the symbols for Peace, Protection, Healing and Good Health, each are hand engraved at the four compass points.
- Available in a range of sizes between a UK E and Q ½ (including all half sizes) this sterling silver ring is finished with 18 carat yellow gold vermeil and a high polish.
- The size range means it can be also styled as a midi ring. If buying as a gift, the average women’s ring size is an M.
Hallmarked sterling silver with 18 carat yellow gold vermeil. This item is made from recycled silver where possible.
- All Millar Jewellery items are hand made in Brighton and packaged securely in our branded.
- Every piece of Millar Jewellery is hand made in Brighton. To keep your jewellery looking its best we recommend that you put your jewellery on after applying make-up, perfume and hair products as well as removing your jewellery before showering or swimming as this can leave a film on the surface. Chlorine can permanently damage of discolour your jewellery. All silver jewellery will tarnish over time as it reacts to pollutants in the environment. In addition to the above tips we recommend:
- Washing silver in a mild solution of soap and water using a very soft bristle brush. Rinse it well then dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Use a jewellery cleaner for silver items. This is a gentle and non-abrasive polish specially formulated to care for your sterling silver jewellery. These are available at all reputable jewellery stores.
- Any items listed as being a gold vermeil (a term used to describe a gold plate that has a precious metal base material, guaranteeing the quality) is advised to be re-plated every couple of years to keep the colours integrity. This is offered free of charge by the designer, please retain your proof of purchase to remain eligible.
If you need to return an item, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll confirm via e-mail the address to send the item back to and also once the item has been received and the refund has been processed.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of delivering the item back to the designer, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days or 30 days (for faulty items) of delivery for a full refund. Return postage is the customer’s responsibility unless the item is incorrect or faulty in which case we'll cover the costs. In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery or on underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed.
We currently only ship products to the UK and within the EU and charge a standard postage/shipping fee of £3.95.
Items are shipped to you directly by the Designers hence shipping times will vary between Designers. Please ensure that you see the Expected Delivery Time in the Editors Notes for each product.